- That's it. | 完成了 |
- Can I just, you know, look at it for a minute? | 能让我欣赏下吗? |
- You're an artist, Sid. | 你真是个艺术家 Sid |
- You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and I'm never going to see it again. | 你打算就这么走出门,我就再也看不到这个杰作了? |
- There's a good chance of that, yes. | 是的 |
- Most guys, you know, for the first one, they start with something small. | 大部分人刚开始纹身的时候都会先画些小的东西 |
- "Mom", girlfriend's initials, something like that. | “妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的 |
- Not you. | 而你不是 |
- You get a full set of sleeves, all in a couple of months. | 才几个月的工夫就 做了整个一套 |
- Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. | 换了别人要做好几年呢 |
- I don't have a few years. | 我没有好几年的工夫 |
- Wish to hell I did. | 我巴不得有 |
- The vault. Open it. | 把保险柜打开 |
- We can't. The branch manager's not here. | 不行,分行长不在 |
- Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
- It's lunchtime. He's at White Castle. | 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡 |
- White Castle? | 白色城堡? |
- It's a fast food restaurant. | 是个快餐厅 |