龙船学院
发表于 2009-6-11 07:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山东青岛
等造出来看看吧  哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-11 07:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
I am not sure yet.
I will check and learn about it.
Firstly, I think it should not be slippy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-11 08:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
原帖由 stxcj 于 2009-6-11 07:26 发表
是特种油漆,防高温,耐磨,耐热,耐火,高附着力还要醒目。
我感觉是正确的

I think you are right.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-11 08:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
a searching result for reference only
Title:
TWO-PART LIGHTWEIGHT AND LOW HEAVY METAL CONTENT EPOXY NON-SKID COATING FOR A DECK OR FLOOR

Abstract:

An non-skid coating comprising a two-part epoxy and a filler comprising particles of a thermoset resin provides a durable, low-weight, low-abrasive coating for decks and floors, especially for aircraft carrier flight decks. The coating has the further advantage of having lower heavy metal content than current aluminum-based, non-skid coatings.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-11 08:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
Furthermore, I got another information as follows:

Titleow solar absorbing nonskid composition and applied configuration for a flight deck Document Type and Number:United States Patent 6779476
Abstract:A configuration of grooves provided in a nonskid coating on an aircraft carrier flight deck promotes the lateral and backward drainage of slippery liquids. A straight longitudinal middle groove extending fore and aft intersects multiple “W”-shaped grooves each extending athwartship. Each W-shaped groove includes a pair of “V”-shaped groove sections located on opposite sides of the middle groove. Each V-shaped groove section aims vertex-forward and includes a pair of straight groove segments defining an interior angle in the approximate range between 60° and 120°. Abrasive entities may be included in the coating for nonskid purposes. The coating's inclusion of metal-polymer nanolaminate entities along with other pigment entities may serve to reduce or minimize solar heat absorption, particularly in terms of increasing solar reflectance and decreasing thermal emittance. The provision of pyramidal texturing in the coating may provide additional nonskid and/or solar heat absorptive benefits.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|标签|免责声明|龙船社区

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 18:21