查看: 1528|回复: 0
收起左侧

[其他资料] [推荐]第55届第44任美国总统奥巴马获胜演说全文 2

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-26 19:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国江苏扬州
measure.然而,我的外祖母已永远离开了我们,但我知道她也正和所有支持我的家人一样在看着我。我今晚非常想念他们,而且知道我欠他们的太多。 To my sister Maya, my sister Alma, all my other brothers and sisters, thank you so much for all the support that you've given me. I am grateful to them.我的妹妹玛雅,我的妹妹阿尔玛,我的所有其他的兄弟姐妹们,感谢你们给了我这么多的一切支持,我感谢他们。 And to my campaign manager, David Plouffe, the unsung hero of this campaign, who built the best -- the best political campaign, I think, in the history of the United States of America.To my chief strategist David Axelrod who's been a partner with me every step of the way.To the best campaign team ever assembled in the history of politics you made this happen, and I am forever grateful for what you've sacrificed to get it done.对我的竞选负责人大卫·普罗菲,我的首席战略家大卫·亚克瑟罗德以及有史以来最优秀的竞选团队,我想对你们说的是——是你们成就了今天的一切,我将永远感激你们所付出的这一切。 But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to. It belongs to you. It belongs to you.但最重要的是,我永远不会忘记这场胜利的所有者,胜利属于你们,胜利属于你们。 I was never the likeliest candidate for this office. We didn't start with much money or many endorsements. Our campaign was not hatched in the halls of Washington. It began in the backyards of Des Moines and the living rooms of Concord and the front porches of Charleston. It was built by working men and women who dug into what little savings they had to give $5 and $10 and $20 to the cause.我从来没有对可能的候选人,这个办公室。我们没有开始多少钱或许多签注。我们的运动是不能孵化的大厅华盛顿。它开始在后院得梅因和客厅的和谐与前面门廊的查尔斯顿。这是由工作男性和女性谁挖成小储蓄,他们不得不放弃5美元和10美元和20美元的事业。 It grew strength from the young people who rejected the myth of their generation's apathy who left their homes and their families for jobs that offered little pay and less sleep.它成长的力量的年轻人谁拒绝他们神话一代人的冷漠谁离开他们的家园和他们的家属就业提供一点工资和少睡觉。 It drew strength from the not-so-young people who braved the bitter cold and scorching heat to knock on doors of perfect strangers, and from the millions of Americans who volunteered and organized and proved that more than two centuries later a government of the people, by the people, and for the people has not perished from the Earth.它提请强度从不那么谁年轻人冒着严寒和酷暑敲门,门完美的陌生人,并从数以百万计的美国人谁自愿组织和证明,两个多世纪后,人民的政府由人民,为人民还没有灭亡的地球。 This is your victory.这是你们的胜利。 And I know you didn't do this just to win an election. And I know you didn't do it for me. 我知道,你们这样做并不只是想赢得一场选举,我也知道,你们这样做并不是为我一个人。 You did it because you understand the enormity of the task that lies ahead. For even as we celebrate tonight, we know the challenges that tomorrow will bring are the greatest of our lifetime -- two wars, a planet in peril, the worst financial crisis in a century.Even as we stand here tonight, we know there are brave Americans waking up in the deserts of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan to risk their lives for us.There are mothers and fathers who will lie awake after the children fall asleep and wonder how they'll make the mortgage or pay their doctors' bills or save enough for their child's college education. There's new energy to harness, new jobs to be created, new schools to build, and threats to meet, alliances to repair.你们这样做,是因为你们了解前方的任务是如何的艰巨。甚至就在我们庆祝的同时,我们也清楚地明白,明天将要面临的挑战是多么巨大——两大战争,一个处于危险中的星球,本世纪最严重的经济危机。就在我们站在这里的同时,我们清楚地知道,还有许多勇敢的美国人正在伊拉克的沙漠和阿富汗的群山中醒来,为了我们而冒着生命的危险。还有许许多多的父母们,只有在自己的孩子入睡后才能躺下,他们为房子的贷款和医院的账单还有孩子们的学费而发愁。放心,我们会注入新的能量,创造新的就业机会,建设新的学校,面对威胁与挑战,修复我们的联盟。 The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even in one term. But, America, I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there.I promise you, we as a people will get there.前方的道路还很漫长。我们所面临的山峰是险峻的。或许一年甚至很长一段时间我们都无法攀上峰顶,但是美国——我从来没有像今晚这样坚信,我们最终一定会到达。我向你保证——我们的民族最终会到达山顶的。 There will be setbacks and false starts. There are many who won't agree with every decision or policy I make as president. And we know the government can't solve every problem.But I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you, especially when we disagree. And, above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation, the only way it's been done in America for 221 years -- block by block, brick by brick, calloused hand by calloused hand. 也许会有挫折坎坷,作为总统我所做出的决定和政策必定会遭到一些人的反对,而我们也知道政府不能够解决所有问题。但是我将会诚实地告诉你们我们所面对的挑战。我会耐心倾听你们的心声,尤其是在遇到分歧的时候。而最重要的是,我将会让你们加入到重建我们国家的队伍当中来,沿着美国这221年来一直所走的那条道路——一块块砖瓦,一双双手,一点点堆砌出我们的家园。 What began 21 months ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night. This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were.It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice.21个月之前的那个冬天所开始的,不会在这个秋天的夜晚结束。这个胜利本身并不是我们所要找寻的改变——这只是一个改变的机会。如果我们回到老路上,那么一切都不会得到改变。没有你们,这一切也不会得到改变。 So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each otherLet us remember that, if this financial crisis taught us anything, it's that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers.那么,就让我们重新召唤起爱国主义、公仆之心以及国家责任的精神来,每个人都参与其中,一起努力,不单只是关心自身,而是互相照顾。让我们记住这场经济危机所教会我们的一点,如果主街道遭受了打击,那么华尔街也不可能幸免——在这个国家,我们作为一个民族,一个整体,同存亡共荣辱。 In this country, we rise or fall as one nation, as one people. Let's resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long. Let's remember that it was a man from this state who first carried the banner of the Republican Party to the White House, a party founded on the values of self-reliance and individual liberty and national unity. Those are values that we all share. And while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides that have held back our progress. As Lincoln said to a nation far more divided than ours, we are not enemies but friends. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn, I may not have won your vote tonight, but I hear your voices. I need your help. And I will be your president, too.让我们摒弃掉那些长久以来一直危害我们的政治生活的那些幼稚琐碎的党派之争。让我们记住,是这个国家的人第一次将共和党的横幅挂在了白宫之上,而共和党的建立便是基于对自力更生、独立自由和国家统一价值的肯定。这一价值是我们所共享的,即便民主党今晚赢得了大选,我们也会怀着谦虚的心态,去消除这一分歧和隔膜。在面临着比今天更严重的国家分裂时,林肯说过,“我们不是敌人,而是朋友。。。我们友情的纽带,或会因情绪激动而绷紧,但决不可折断。”而对于那些我还没有赢得支持的选民们——也许我还没有赢得你们的选票,但是我听到了你们声音,我需要你们的帮助,而我也同样是你们的总统。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|标签|免责声明|龙船社区

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:50