收起左侧

[已结束招聘] Grontmij | Carl Bro Recruiting Naval Architect – Structural Design

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-29 12:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 niming0102 于 2010-4-29 14:52 编辑

Position Available:

SHIP DESIGN

- Naval Architect – Structural Design

Grontmij | Carl Bro can offer you challenges that few other companies can match. Working within a multidisciplinary international consultancy,
you will be actively encouraged to share experiences and best practices across expertise areas and geographical locations.

In recent years we have expanded our marine business and are currently looking for Naval Architects with international experience and excellent communication
skills to join our team of engineers in Shanghai.

You are:

• Naval Architect with University Degree M.Sc or B.Sc
  • Outgoing and open-minded
  • Familiar with major players in the Marine Business and preferably with strong professional network
  • A team player but also capable of solving tasks individually.
You have:
  • Minimum 5 to 10 years Experience from shipyard, design house, classification society or similar
  • Experience with all major areas of Naval architecture
  • Competent knowledge of Class Rules and International Regulation
  • Solid Experience with Basic Ship Design – Structural design and CSR Rules
  • Experience with AutoCad
  • Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
  • Good English communication skills

- Mechanical Engineer

Grontmij | Carl Bro can offer you challenges that few other companies can match. Working within a multidisciplinary international consultancy,
you will be actively encouraged to share experiences and best practices across expertise areas and geographical locations.

In recent years we have expanded our marine business and are currently looking for Naval Architects with international experience and excellent communication
skills to join our team of engineers in Shanghai.

You are:

• Mechanical Engineer with University Degree M.Sc or B.Sc
  • Familiar with major players in the Marine Business and preferably with strong professional network
You have:

• Minimum 5 to 10 years Experience from shipyard, design house, classification society or similar
  • Experience with all major areas of Mechanical Engineering onboard ships
  • Solid Experience with Basic Ship Design – Propulsion Systems

- Naval Architect with international range

Grontmij | Carl Bro can offer you challenges that few other companies can match. Working within a multidisciplinary international consultancy, you will be actively encouraged to share experiences and best practices across expertise areas and geographical locations.

In recent years we have expanded our marine business and are currently looking for Naval Architects with international experience and excellent communication skills to join our team of engineers in Shanghai.

You are:

• Naval Architect with University Degree M.Sc or B.Sc
You have:

• Minimum 10 years Experience from shipyard, design house, classification society or similar
  • Experience with all major areas of Naval architecture
  • Solid Experience with Basic Ship Design

Occasionally you will have to participate in sales and technical meetings and travel activity is to be expected.

As part of the job training you will need to work from our Europe Head office for a period of time.

For the right candidate we can offer a competitive salary and the possibility of working in a top professional environment
where you will have the chance to work with some of the most experienced ship designers in the business.

More information
Please forward your resume and CV (in English) to the following e-mail address: cqz@gmcb.dk

If any question to the mentioned position, you are also welcome to contact our General Manager, Mr. Jan Kaergaard Lang for further information +86 21 6145 4900.

Grontmij | Carl Bro

Grontmij | Carl Bro is part of the Grontmij Group, one of the biggest engineering consultancy companies in Europe with more than 8,000 employees and 130 offices worldwide.
回复

使用道具 举报

龙船学院
发表于 2010-4-29 13:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
有中文版本的吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 13:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山东济南
我是基本满足条件的,就是现在对
Competent knowledge of Class Rules and International Regulation
Solid Experience with Basic Ship Design – Structural design and CSR Rules

有点问题。
不过我的其他方面要强一些,如果你愿意考虑我,我想这两方面是比较好培养的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 13:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
carl bro 是个不错的公司 帮顶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 14:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
有中文版本的吗
dwli 发表于 2010-4-29 13:29

If any question to the mentioned position, you are also welcome to contact our General Manager, Mr. Jan Kaergaard Lang for further information
这里不是写了嘛,进一步的消息可以问这个人要。
但是看起来他很难给你中文版本。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 15:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏泰州
I have understood all of what flybreath said.
Now I am working in a foreign company and match most of the qualifications only except 5-10 years experience. I have worked specially in this field for 4 years and I do believe I can bring a lot of experience with me~
I'm dying to join your company so I will send my CV to you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 16:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏苏州
My friend the No.6 floor, I just remind you, your working experience as you said is mismatch with the requirment of the recruitment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 16:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏
According to your company's requires,my eduction and ability is no problem,because I not only have ship design ability but also have shipyard's experience.I have experiencein  designing CSR ship type.But I don't like working in Shanghai ,the only reason is that no house and hard and expensive to rent
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 16:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏
And I willing to have the job that the business centrel set up in Shanghai ,and worked remotely.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 17:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏
Grontmij Carl Bro能够提供给您其他公司无法相媲美的待遇,并能工作在多领域、国际性的咨询服务环境中。您可以与其他同事跨领域、跨区域分享或者被分享着经验与最佳方案。但是头脑一定要有这种。。。。。发展型思维,活泼健康,呵呵。。。。
好公司啊,我现在造船搞着搞着人都傻了,看着轮机都有条件反射了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-1 14:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
船人的英语好牛XX啊,学好英语不单单是一句口号~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-2 19:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南通
what does this company major in ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-3 10:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南通
Minimum 5 to 10 years Experience

OMG!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-3 17:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国天津
好消息
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-5 18:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国黑龙江哈尔滨
Good news ,but due to the  Minimum 5 to 10 years Experience ,it is all up with……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|标签|免责声明|龙船社区

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 11:22