查看: 2889|回复: 8
收起左侧

[已结束招聘] Bright future: Looking for a marine switchboard China sales engineer

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-30 11:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国安徽芜湖
Callenberg Marine Electrical Technology(Wuhu) Co., Ltd, a solely-funded company by Callenberg A/S in Denmark (founded in 1911).
Our company is also a company of Wilhelmsen group, headquartered in Norway. Our main products now in wuhu company is marine switchboard which is a very professional area. And now we are looking for a sales engineer for extending our market in China despite we have already worked with many shipyards here for more than 20 years. The job description and requirements are as below:
Job Description
1.visit Chinese design companies and shipyards;
2.Building of relations to design companies;
3.Improve Callenberg's image in the market to get more shares.
4. Office in Wuhu company, and report to the sales Manager in Denmark.
Requirements:
1.Fluent in written and spoken English;
2.Sales experience in connection with the Chinese shipyard industry.
3.Knowledge of electrical switchboard will be advantageous.
4.Good salesmanship-contact purchase/technique department.
5.Contact Chinese design offices within the yard industry
6.Technically competent.
7.Able to work close together with the sales department in Denmark.
8.Good interpersonal skills
9.Be able to keep a general view in stressed situations.
10. Travel experience, accept travelling days and nights.

This job is very challengeable and also can unfold you a very promising future development including satisfactory salary and overseas training opportunities. For further company information, you can also see weBSIte: www.callenberg.dk and www.wilhelmsen.com.

If you want to try the chance to join us, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Email: Yuansuo.wang@wilhelmsen.com
回复

使用道具 举报

龙船学院
发表于 2008-7-30 12:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏苏州
yes,very challengeable, the conditions are also high,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-30 13:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南通
What a pity

There are so many employment Ad. regarding marine sales requiring a marine-related background.

Unfortunately, I don't have such a background althought I do have other qualifications mentioned in the Ad. In my opinion, salesman shall be targeted with sales knowledge and skills. Anyway Sales Engineer is primarily regarded as salesman, then a technical consultant. If you are looking for a technique-experienced man, then a technician is OK.

Technique is not everything. What customers choose is not always the most advanced products, but the most applicable one in which they believe. A great leap.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-30 14:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽芜湖
Thanks for your attention.
I think if you think you can, pls send your cv to my mail.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-30 15:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连
i want try this job
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-7-30 22:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山东青岛
NA, study english,----------
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-7-31 09:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽芜湖
huinam :i want try this job

If you want try, would you like to send your cv to my mailbox and marked from "shiphr bbs"?

Thanks very much.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-1 15:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽芜湖
There is so few to try the opportunities?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-7 22:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

回复 3楼 xzc3486 的帖子

I can not agree with some of your opinion,marine industry is a special industry,there are a lot of  request if a product is going to be installed onto a ship.if you do not have any knowledge in it, how can you understand the customer's real requirement.? how can you negotiate with them on behalf your company.
   I insist that a good sales man should have a solid background. of course,good personality and sales skill is also essential .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|标签|免责声明|龙船社区

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 22:24