|
Words & Music by Richard Carpenter and John Bettis
词曲:理查德.卡朋特/约翰.贝迪斯
When I was young 当我年轻时
I'd listen to the radio 我喜欢听电台广播
Waiting' for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌
When they played I'd sing along 我常随着一起清唱
It made me smile. 笑容满面
Those were such happy times 那段多么快乐的时光
And not so long ago 并不遥远
How I wondered where they'd gone 我是多么想知道他们去了哪儿
But they're back again 但是它们又回来了
Just like a long lost friend 像一位久未谋面的旧日朋友
All the songs I loved so well. 那些歌我依旧喜欢
Every Sha-la-la-la每一声 Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-o-wo-o每一声Wo-o-wo-o
Still shines 仍然闪亮
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling每一声 shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're starting' to sing's 当他们开始唱时
So fine. 如此欢畅
When they get to the part 当他们唱到
Where he's breakin' her heart 他让她伤心的那一段时
It can really make me cry 我真的哭了
Just like before 一如往昔
It's yesterday once more. 这是昨日的重现
(Shoobie do lang lang)
(Shoobie do lang lang)
Lookin' back on how it was 回首过去的
In years gone by 那些时光
And the good times that I had 我曾有过的欢乐
Makes today seem rather sad 今天似乎更加悲伤
So much has changed. 一切都变了
It was songs of love that 这就是那些跟着唱过的
I would sing to then 旧情歌
And I'd memorize each word 我会记住每个字眼
Those old melodies 那些古老旋律
Still sound so good to me 对我仍然那么动听
As they melt the years away. 可以把岁月融化
Every Sha-la-la-la 每一声Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一声Wo-o-wo-o
Still shines 依然闪亮
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一个shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're startin' to sing's 当他们开始唱时
So fine. 如此欢畅
All my best memories 我所有的美好回忆
Come back clearly to me 清晰地浮现在眼前
Some can even make me cry. 有些甚至让我泪流满面
Just like before 一如往昔
It's yesterday once more. 这是昨日的重现
|
|