|
发表于 2008-5-18 10:27
|
显示全部楼层
来自: 中国江苏镇江
闲着没事,做个翻译,提高一下英语,觉得可以给个掌声啊!
老于 - Success Of Marriage
老于---美满的婚姻
Once upon a time a married couple celebrated their 25th marriage anniversary.
有一次一对夫妇庆祝他们25周年结婚纪念日
They had become famous in the city for not having a single conflict in their period of 25 years.
他们在这个城市里非常有名,因为他们结婚25年来从来没吵过架
Local newspaper editors had gathered at the occasion to find out the secret of their well known "happy going marriage".
当地的报纸主编对他们进行了采访,想找出他们众所周知“幸福生活”的秘密
Editor: "Sir. It's amazingly unbelievable. How did you make this possible? "
主编:“先生,真是难以让人相信,你们是怎么保持25年来不吵架的?”
Husband 老于recalling his old honeymoon days said:
丈夫老于回忆了他们的蜜月生活然后说:
"We had been to Shimla for honeymoon after marriage.
“结婚之后,我们想了很多方式去度蜜月
Having selected the horse riding finally, we both started the ride on different horses.
最后我们选择了去骑马,我们选了两匹马然后就开始骑,
My horse was pretty okay but the horse on which my wife was riding seemed to be a crazy one.
我的那匹马非常漂亮温顺但是我妻子的那匹马骑起来却非常烈
On the way ahead, that horse jumped suddenly, making my wife topple over.
我们正往前走,那匹马突然蹦了一下,把我的妻子摔倒在地上
Recovering her position from the ground, she patted the horse's back and said "This is your first time".
妻子从地上爬起来拍了拍马背说:“这是你的第一次!”
She again climbed the horse and continued with the ride. After a while, it happened again.
然后妻子翻身上马我们继续往前走,不一会,那匹马又把我妻子摔倒在地
This time she again kept calm and said "This is your second time" and continued.
这一次妻子依然没有生气,她又拍拍马背说:“这是你的第二次!!”,我们继续往前走
When the horse dropped her third time, she silently took out the revolver from the purse and shot the horse dead!!
当这匹马第三次把我妻子摔在地上时,她从容地从包里掏出左轮手枪,打死了这匹马
I shouted at my wife: "What did you do you psycho. You killed the poor animal. Are you crazy?" ..
我大声的朝我妻子喊:“你知道你干了什么吗?你杀死了那可怜的动物!你疯了吗?”
She gave a silent look and said: "This is your first time!!!"."
她平静的看了我一眼说:“这是你的第一次!!!”
Husband 老于: "That's it. We are happy ever after. "
老于:“从那以后,我们一直幸福快乐的生活!” |
评分
-
查看全部评分
|