1.
船厂生活用语(Life in The Yard) 2.
还习惯吗?Have you got used to life here? 3.
完全可以。By all means. 4.
小心,当心。Be careful (Take care). 5.
正是这样,对啦。Just so. 6.
好,可以,行。All right. 7.
请休息会儿。Have a rest (break), please. 8.
哦,我明白了。Oh, I see. 9.
给你,接着。Here you are. 10.
那样更好一些。That’s better 11.
抓好扶手。Please hold the handrails well. 12.
请看这(那)个。Look at this (that) one. 13.
请用对讲机。Please use your intercom. 14.
请继续,我听着呢!Go on please. I’m listening 15.
一点也不麻烦。It’s no trouble. 16.
我不懂。I don’t understand. 17.
就是这些,完了。That’s all. 18.
听我说。Listen to me. 19.
注意。Mind. 20.
再来一次。Once more.
Once again. 21.
我要象这样的。I want something like this. 22.
请再说一便好吗?I beg your pardon. 23.
现在可以开始了吗?Shall we begin now? 24.
这样可以了吗?Is this all right? 25.
让我检查一下。Let me have a check. 26.
问题(毛病)在哪儿?What’s the trouble?
What’s wrong with it? 27.
这鼓风机怎么了?What’s wrong with the blower? 28.
质量(设备)怎么样?How\What about quality (equipment)? 29.
那个单词是什么意思?What dose that word mean?
What’s the meaning of that word? 30.
有件事情要和你谈一谈。There’s something I should like to speak to you 31.
我得等多久?How long do I have to wait? 32.
有件事情我要解释一下。There is a certain matter I want to explain. 33.
到什么时候你才有空?Up to what time shall you be free. 34.
位置不对。The position is wrong. 35.
图纸有问题。There’s something wrong with the drawing. 36.
别当心,很容易解决的。Don’t worry. That’s easy to deal with. 37.
这是唯一可以解决的办法。This is the only way out. 38.
如果你能够的话,尽量早一些来。Try to come earlier, if you can. 39.
我在三点中左右等你。I’ll look out for you at about three. 40.
一定要想办法做。Do try to do. 41.
恐怕你在这一点上弄错了。I’m afraid you are mistaken there. 42.
那也正是我所认为的。That’s just what I think. 43.
我的意见也是那样。That’s my opinion too. 44.
我们一定去好吗?Shall we go together? 45.
开始验收吧?Let’s start to check some items. 46.
我打电话给你,怎么样?Suppose I telephone to you. 47.
您同意接受吗?Will you accept it? 48.
我们十分愿意接受这个提议。We are quite ready to accept the offer. 49.
可能。Possibly (Probably) 50.
这是我的名片。This is my business card. 51.
您满意吗?are you satisfied with it? 52.
我希望再见到你。I’m looking forward to seeing you again. 53.
让我们喝杯茶休息一下吧。Let’s take a tea break. 54.
禁止抽烟。No smoking. 55.
谢谢你的夸奖。Thank for your compliment. 56.
请说慢一点。Please speak more slowly. 57.
请写在这儿。Please write it here. 58.
我不认为如此。I don’t think so. 59.
多可惜!what a pity! 60.
真遗憾。That’s too bad. 61.
温度是正常的。Temperature is normal. 62.
对不起,还没完工呢。Sorry, it has not been finished yet. 63.
提交(验收)成功。Submission (delivery) is okay. 64.
检测、测试用语(English for check & test) 65.
请再检查一遍。Please check it again. 66.
有点小问题。These are something wrong. 67.
我们马上解决。We will solve it immediately. 68.
严重腐蚀。This plate has been serious rotted. 69.
管端有严重腐蚀。These is very serious corrosion on the tube ends. 70.
还有什么要检查的?What else do you have to check? 71.
这样可以吗?Is it the right way to do it? 72.
让我们看看是否有问题?Let’s have a check to see if there is anything wrong? 73.
我们检查过了,一切正常。We have checked and found it O.K. 74.
我们会按照你的意思修改。We will make a change according to your request. 75.
让我们到隔壁舱室看看。Let’s go to the next cabin to have a look. 76.
让我们看一下故障在哪里。Let’s see where the trouble lies. 77.
请找出毛病并予以排除。Please find out the trouble and set it right. 78.
让我们到现场研究一下以确定毛病所在。Let’s investigate on the spot in order to ascertain where the trouble is. 79.
请装上通风管道。Please fit the ventilation ducts. 80.
作业条件令人满意。The work condition is satisfactory. 81.
当心不要破坏了涂层。Take care not to damage the coats. 82.
我们检查过了,没问题。We have check it and found it O.K. 83.
已实验过了,一切正常。It has been tested and everything is O.K. 84.
毛病还没找到。We have not found the trouble yet. 85.
能告诉我为什么吗?can you tell me why? 86.
还不清楚。It’s not clear yet. 87.
这样做可以吗?Is it the right way to do it? 88.
让我们检查一下是否有问题。Let’s have a check to see if there is something wrong. 89.
在那里。It’s over there. 90.
他还没(从办公室)下班回来。He isn’t back from work yet. 91.
他在去上班的路上。He is on his way to work 92.
他在办公室 He is at/in the office |