|
楼主 |
发表于 2012-5-28 18:00
|
显示全部楼层
来自: 中国江苏南京
本帖最后由 jackal 于 2012-5-29 01:14 编辑
On a dark and deep night, cool wind in my hair
深更半夜里, 凉风吹面庞.
Unknown smell of shit, rising up through the decks
不知何处shi臭,穿过层层甲板, 袅袅云浮升.
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
抬头望远方,点点有微光
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
脑袋愈沉重,视线愈迷茫
I had to take a break for this fucking shafting sighting
我要稍息片刻,为这该死的拉线照光
There the QC stood beside the gangway.
不远QC站在跳板旁,
I seemed to see a ho
我依稀仿佛看见的是豆娘
And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
我心中暗思,“不知道这是地狱还是天堂”
Then he switched on the torch and he show me the piano line
他打开了电筒,让我看那拉线和望光
There were voices of the workers ‘josh
边上有工人说笑的声响
I thought I heard them say
我听见他们在说
Welcome to the XX shipyard
欢迎来到XX船厂
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely base
这可爱的地方,这可爱的船厂
Plenty of workshops in this shipyard
到处都是厂房
Any time of year, you can find it here "
无论何时,你都可以找到这鸟地方.
His mind is Application-twisted, he got the orders upside.
这小子脑袋给报检扭曲了,没办法,都是上头的命令
He got a lot of pretty pretty inspection sheets, that he calls bonus
手里攒了大量的报检单, 他说那都是绩效奖.
How they work in this shipyard , hot summer hotdogs.
在这工作爽不爽, 天干人燥 ,啃啃香肠.
Some fellas to remember, some assholes to forget
有些兄弟应当铭记, 有些混蛋必须遗忘.
So I called up the Owner’ supervisor, please give me one cigarette.
于是我叫了一下船东, 来, 给老子发根醒神棒.
He said I haven’t smoked since 1996.
册那, 他TM说我戒烟已经时间很长了.
And still some dogs are yipping from far away
远处传来了几声犬吠,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
吵得你心神不得安详
Just to hear them yip
那就听它们吠吧.
Welcome to the Shitbuilding Co.
欢迎来到这个造shi厂.
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely base
多么可爱的地方,多么可爱的船厂.
They livin' it up at the yard
他们每天在这里嗨皮地生活
What a nice surprise, bring your lives
多么神奇的地方, 请带着你的躯壳和理想
Stars in the sky, the pink girls running in the mind
天上有点点星光, 脑子里的是粉红女郎.
And the QC said , we are all just prisoners here , of our own device.
QC说, 我们都是一群囚徒, 一群自我放逐的羔羊
And on the ground after the Tube , we gathered for a smoke.
在艉管后面的地上, 我们围着再来一圈烟草共享
They started to uninstall the facilities
工人们已经开始拆卸工装
But they just can’t move it.
但是不知道为啥就是动不顺畅。
Last thing I remember, I was running for the site office
脑中记得的最后一件事,就是跑回了办公室现场。
I had to make the paper work for this shitty job that I’ve done so many times before.
我得把重复过千次的这破事记录,然后存档.
'Relax,' said the guard, “ We are programmed to prepare a car for u.
“不着急.” 门卫说.”我们已经为你准备了回去的车辆.”
‘Al-rite, thank you’ I smiled.
“好的,谢谢你.” 我微微笑,穿好了衣裳。
You can get out any time you like,
只要你想, 随时都可以滚蛋.
but you can never leave!
但你永远无法逃离这个圈子的围场.
|
评分
-
参与人数 3 | +13 |
金币 +26 |
+13 |
收起
理由
|
断线风筝
| + 6 |
+ 10 |
+ 6 |
原创内容 |
船已靠港
| + 4 |
+ 10 |
+ 4 |
精品文章,最高分!必须的。 |
我是一只鱼
| + 3 |
+ 6 |
+ 3 |
精品文章 |
查看全部评分
|