|
-->
杨:
How is your new boyfriend?
你的新男友怎么样?
丽:
Well, he is ok, just sometimes I think he is too careful.
嗯,他不错,只是有些时候我觉得他太认真了。
杨:
Do you have some details? Normally careful is a good point.
能不能说具体点呢?通常来说认真是优点。
丽:
He calculates everything during our dating, taxi, drinks and even tips.
我们约会时他计算每一分钱, 出租车,饮料甚至小费。
杨:
It’s ok, why not?
这不错啊,为什么不呢?
丽:
I just doubt maybe he records each bill he pays for me or for us. I think it is God's truth that man pay for woman during dating.
我只是怀疑他会记录每一笔为我或我们一起花掉的钱。我认为约会时男人为女人花钱是天经地义的。
杨:
Actually it‘s not. If you want to keep a long relationship with him, then you must find a proper way to deal with money issues.
事实并不是这样。如果你想跟他保持长久的关系,那么你就必须找到合适的方法来处理钱的问题。
丽:
Then what shall I do?
那么我应该怎么办呢?
杨:
I think you shall set up a joint account and get a budget, then put money together.
我认为你们应该建立一个共同帐户,预算一下,然后共同存点钱。
丽:
Well, I will try, but after marriage I will take care of all his money. His is ours and mine is mine.
恩,我会试试看,但是结婚后我会掌管他所有的钱,他的就是我们的,我的还是我的。 |
|