|
小事一桩
That's a piece of cake
That's as easy as pie!
I can do it with my eyes closed
请你客气点
Who do you think you're talking to?
Don't get fresh with me
(get fresh with 大多用于母亲对孩子的斥责之时)
等着瞧
you'll see
Time will tell
多管闲事
(It is) None of your business
Mind your won business
Who asked you?
This has nothing to do with you
别狗眼看人低
Do I look like a fool?
Who do you think I am?
What kind of a fool do you take me for?
不要告诉别人
Don't tell anybody (about it)
This is just between you and me
This doesn't leave this room
This is for your ears only
当然
you bet
you know it
you betcher
你在开玩笑
you are kidding(joking)
you have got to be kidding(joking)
Are you kidding(joking)
没错,就是这样
you got that right
you wit the rail on the head
世界真小
It is a small world
Small world!
You never know whom you will bump into
既然如此,你自己来吧
Do it yourself ,then
这才像话
That is more like it
太过分了
That is going too far
我老早就告诉过你了
See I told you(so)
那又怎样?
So what?
就指望你了
I'm counting on you
You're my only hope
想想办法吧!(别老是坐在那里)
Do something (about it).
Don't just sit there.
别装傻了
Stop playing the food
Don't act stupid
你有何不满?
Any complaints?
Do you have anything to say?
船到桥头自然直
Thing will work out
It will work out
Everything will be fine
(小辫子)被抓到了
you caught me
我早就知道了
I'm fully(well) aware of that
You don't have to tell me
I wasn't born yesterday
我认输了
Beats me
You got me
You got that right
I can't hack this
(hack 是完成任务的俗语)
你到底要说什么?
Don't beat around the bush
Get to the point
what are you try to say?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
就我所知
As far as I know.
正如你看到的。
As you can see.
随你吧。
As you wish, if you want.
我很乐意。
Be my pleasure.
相信不相信,他都要来。
Believe or not, he'll come.
就你和我;就我们俩知道。
Between you and me.
我想两个都是。
Both, I guess.
我能干。
But I can do that.
与此同时。
But in the mean time.
但这确实发生了。
But it did happen.
听起来有必要。
But it sounds necessary.
但有些事情已经改变了。
But something has changed.
不过这次我赢了。
But this time I won.
我得处理这件事情。
But we have to deal with it.
是偶然。
By accident.
该死,你要弄死我。
damn, you are killing me.
太好了,我得到了。
damn. I got it.
你想干什么,就干吧。
Do what you want.
医生说没问题。
Doctor says no problem.
医生,律师,法官,任何人(都行)。
Doctors, lawyers, Judge, anyone.
来的容易,走得快。
Easy come, easy go.
够了就是够了。
Enough is enough.
就是狗也有自己的假期呀。
Even the dogs take holiday.
每人都能估计出来。
Everybody can figure out.
大家都一直说…。
Everybody keeps say that....
一切都得到了控制。
Everything gets control.
一切都正常。
Everything is fine. |
|