查看: 1767|回复: 5
收起左侧

MH370 sank in the middle Indian Ocean, west...

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-24 22:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国浙江嘉兴

Here's the full text of that statement by Malaysian PM Najib Razak: "This evening I was briefed by representatives from the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB). They informed me that Inmarsat, the UK company that provided the satellite data which indicated the northern and southern corridors, has been performing further calculations on the data. Using a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort, they have been able to shed more light on MH370's flight path.
Based on their new analysis, Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.
This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.
We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime, we wanted to inform you of this new development at the earliest opportunity. We share this information out of a commitment to openness and respect for the families, two principles which have guided this investigation.
Malaysia Airlines have already spoken to the families of the passengers and crew to inform them of this development. For them, the past few weeks have been heartbreaking; I know this news must be harder still. I urge the media to respect their privacy, and to allow them the space they need at this difficult time."

回复

使用道具 举报

龙船学院
发表于 2014-3-24 23:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南通
鸟语花香春光好嗷嗷
小小钳工不明了嗷嗷
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-25 08:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏泰州
外界压力过大,马国扛不住了;尸体还没找到,就宣布死亡了。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报